Smart Treasury Management for DAOs and Companies
Coinshift simplifies treasury management by providing efficient multisig tooling to save time & money for crypto organisations.
Explore all crypto business needs from running crypto payroll, mass payouts, multisig security, spending limits to built in accounting
Coinshift has done a great job making treasury management for organisations more accessible through a specialised interface around Gnosis Safe contracts. I am very excited to see their risk assessment integration allowing more sensbile treasury management decisions for teams.
Super efficient mass payouts
Transaction batching can help you save up to 90% gas fees
- Create/import Gnosis Safe account with a seamless onboarding experience.
- Add teams and people by directly importing the csv.
- Pay to multiple teams using different tokens in a single transaction.
- Export your entire transaction history in csv for accounting purposes.
UNI Grants Program
Coinshift has been there with us since the start of the UNI Grants Program. We realized the limitations of using other services with frequent disbursements and grantee tracking. This comes in both time and financial savings with their batched transactions. This is a no-brainer for any multisigs dealing with frequent transactions.
Empowering Treasury Assets
More features to seamlessly manage your organization's crypto treasury
- Seamlessly swap assets directly from the multisig treasury with the best rates.Powered by Paraswap
- Create spending limits by adding a beneficiary address and process smaller transactions without multiple approvals.
- Owners will receive real time notifications for every transaction with relevant details.
- Do quick mass payouts without storing any data and choose to pay in any ERC20 token.
Diversify your treasury assets with different allocation strategies using yield aggregators, AMM pools, DeFi index funds and more.
Choose your asset allocation strategy as per your risk appetite based on the risk score and a detailed risk report.
Mitigate risks associated with various DeFi protocols with built in insurance coverage.
More features coming soon